Cosmetic Dentistry in Brampton
Your smile is the first thing people notice about you, and at Brampton Family Dental our business is making sure you show the world your very best smile! Through beautiful crowns, teeth whitening, veneers, and other cosmetic procedures, we can help design the dazzling dental aesthetics you’ve always dreamed of.
From subtle changes to major repairs, there are many techniques and options to treat teeth that are chipped, discolored, missing, or misshapen. We can reshape your teeth, close spaces, restore worn or short teeth, and provide other treatments to improve oral problems such as your bite. The condition of your teeth and the desired results you want will often dictate the best procedure. Some of the cosmetic dental treatments we offer include:
- Teeth Whitening-Can be done in the office or at home and is one of the simplest ways to improve your smile.
- Bonding-A tooth-colored resin is applied to the tooth to repair decayed, chipped, cracked, or misshapen teeth.
- Composite Fillings-Replaces tooth structure lost to decay with modern materials that are more natural in appearance and bond directly to your remaining enamel and dentin.
- Porcelain Crowns (Caps)-Fits over and replaces the whole decayed or damaged tooth above the gum line, restoring shape, size, strength, and appearance.
- Fixed Bridges-Are non-removable prosthetics that are attached to remaining natural teeth.
- Inlays & Onlays-Created in a lab and bonded into place in our office, inlays and onlays preserve as much healthy tooth structure as possible and are an alternative to crowns.
- Veneers-Thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored material that covers the front surface of the tooth, changing the color, shape, size, and length.
- Procera® Crowns-Crowns with a fully ceramic composition that restores a more natural look and can strengthen an injured tooth.
Cosmetic Dentistry to Improve Your Smile
Cosmetic dentistry is more popular than ever, and we have a wide variety of tools and techniques to improve your smile. No matter what procedure you decide to choose from, it is important to continue practicing daily oral hygiene by brushing twice a day, flossing at least once, and rinsing daily with an antiseptic mouthwash.
Enhancing your smile can have dramatic effects on your appearance, and can boost your confidence, encouraging you to smile more. At Brampton Family Dental, we offer cosmetic dentistry procedures ranging from basic color correction to missing teeth replacement and everything in between.
We stay a step ahead by keeping informed on the latest trends as well as learning about the newest products and available technology. We care enough to remain at the forefront of cosmetic dentistry so you can receive the most modern and efficient care available. Contact our office today for a complete evaluation!